Become a member
How to be an AAVOTA member?
Friend businessman of the tourism sector (travel agency, tour operators and others) with an office or branch in the Ancash Region and you have a positive projection and innovative ideas. Surely you would like to be part of a group to make Ancash a potential destination?
We invite you to join us and together we will make this dream a truth.
Our main requirements to be part of our Association of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators – Ancash (AAVOTA) are:
- Letter addressed to the President of AAVOTA-Ancash requesting your affiliation. (Do not consider if you filled out the registration form – download link at the end).
- Fill the registration form (Download link at the end)
- Copy of the DNI of the legal representative (s) of the Company.
- Copy of the current RUC SUNAT sheet.
- Current copy of the operating license issued by the Municipality of your jurisdiction. Which must also include Civil Defense and Fumigation certificates.
- Current copy of DIRCETUR License, Ancash (if in case of being a branch, regional accreditation document).
- Demonstrate with documents that at least one company personnel is properly trained to provide the services of a travel agency (Training Certificate, no longer than 18 months).
- Two current photos of the company office (exterior or interior face)
* The Company must have adequate infrastructure and equipment for customer service according to the National Regulations of Travel Agencies (either administrative office or open to the public).
For new members: Once your admission is favorably qualified (within 3 days), you will proceed to pay a registration fee. The payment also gives the right to use the AAVOTA brand. (after signing a COMMITMENT TO USE)
Once you have paid and accepted your enrollment in AAVOTA (approved by the Board) you will receive a documented resolution within a maximum period of 7 days after your admission.
NOTE: All the legal documents that you present will be verified by the steering committee and verified with the database of the institutions and governing bodies of tourism in our region.